Monday, October 14, 2013

355 Chapter 7: Assignment Criteria

In the Stewart textbook we read about developing critical thinking and what is important to know before we start working on a project. So basically we need to know our purpose, the basic assignment parameters, and by when it needs to be done. We do this all the time for our class projects. When I do my own projects at home I usually never give myself a due date. I like to paint and there was a time when I wanted to paint my boyfriend something to give him on our year anniversary. At the time I was attending the Pullman campus and I wasn’t really a busy person so I had a lot of free time I guess but anyway, I started this painting about a week before our anniversary and over a year later it can be found hanging on my wall. I never gave it to him because I didn’t finish it in time and then when I did get to finish it (this past summer) I just decided to keep it. Haha! That’s not the only project I’ve kept either… I need to work on setting myself due dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment